Profile & Portfolio
A successful and highly professional ICT coordinator with extensive general and project management expertise who enjoys being part of as well as leading, a successful and productive team. Commercially astute and highly experienced in many aspects of IT development, consulting and management including network infrastructure, security and database administration. A strong leader, motivating teams to deliver effective solutions and the highest levels of performance. Able to demonstrate the motivation and commitment required to achieve objectives and meet tight deadlines. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate concisely at all levels.
* Strong technical background enabling efficient management of technical staff and large programs
* Excellent communicator at all levels and with third party partners, suppliers and off-shore businesses
* Financial and commercial planning and management
* Translating business drivers into IT Development, Infrastructure and Service requirements
* Production of clear and concise business cases
* Able to define or adapt to IT strategies and ensure the alignment of tasks to them
* Able to identify tactical opportunities and ensure the delivery of them
* Able to build diverse technical teams from Strategy through to Service Management and ensure knowledge transfer
* Directing complex design, build and run programs
Key achievements include
* Replacing the sales order processing hub and introducing automation into the Warehouse operation
* Reducing cost overheads within the admin & sales teams and cutting the software house support budget by 70% through the introduction of internal IT support staff and creation of a new IS department
* Producing an effective framework design for Intranet & helpdesk processes
* Introducing and delivering a concept design for using e-commerce as an additional B2C & B2B channel for the Company, with complete integration into the main production process
* Implementation of centralized management information portal for effective data sharing and interrogation throughout the business, enabling end-users to utilize and generate shared departmental management reporting at desktop level.
* Selling, presenting and implementing with proven successes across key accounts
* Moving the internal IT section from cost overhead to profit centre through introduction of E-commerce as additional income stream
Management Qualifications Effective Presentations; Team Building; Making Meetings Work; Management Accounting; Business Process Management.
Project Coordinator Munark Technologies, Bangalore (15 Jan 2016 – Present) Technology Resourcing operates in the India. [www.munark.in]
* Reporting directly to the MD, responsible for the provision of all IT services to the group.
* Preparing project workflow outlines, draft & final solution proposals, combining financial budget preparation, timing estimate and assessing risk & security requirements.
* Writing technical solution concepts and presentations to meet business needs and objectives.
* Implementing and maintaining internal project management application, ensuring IT actions are followed.
* Writing operational documentation and implementing additional training resources where required.
* Negotiation and management of IT suppliers and services to the business, including regular review and performance monitoring with primary software house.
* IT Staff recruitment and appraisals and managing sub-contract programming support staff.
* Leading a team of 16 IT support staff, providing comprehensive on call and remote end-user technical support, project support, database management, data manipulation, bespoke programming resource and e-commerce development.
* Operating an intranet based helpdesk application. Ensuring tasks are escalated at the correct level as required within the team.
Web developer Professional, Munark technology, Bangalore (5 Jan 2015 – 14 Jan 2016) A rapidly expanding IT services company [www.munark.co.uk]
* Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
* Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
* Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
* Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.